Wednesday, February 10, 2016

My Future

I am very excited for my future. After I graduate from secondary school, I will take a year off of school so I can start saving money from a job so I will have to take as little student loans as possible. My plan is to do what I can to not take student loans so I don't go into debt and live a stress free life. But I can imagine that is much, much easier said than done. I am almost positive something will happen and I will not have it that easy. Regardless, My plan is to spend as little money as possible, and save as much as possible that way I can just go through University with no problems. I am going to go to university and take classes on Computer Hardware Engineering, get my master's in that, then maybe get a bachelor's in electrical engineering, just so that they compliment each other. 

My plan is to be able to work at Google as a Hardware Engineer. The whole concept of engineering seems so fun to me, and it will make for a great, and fun future for me. Working at Google as a Hardware Engineer, I would be researching and designing new computer systems that run the largest computer Infrastructure in the world. Making it run faster and faster and better too. 

To get my master's, I will first get my bachelor's after 4 years at UVic, then get my master's after I think another 4 years. Then I will take. But once I have my bachelor's, I am sure I will be able to get a job in the field, that way I have experience when I go to Google. 


No comments:

Post a Comment