Thursday, February 11, 2016

My Dream Vacation

My dream getaway is a very simple, yet very gorgeous one. I hope to one day travel to Santorini, Greece. 
The combination of beautiful weather, and extraordinarily designed buildings, I think Santorini is one of the most beautiful places on earth. The weather here is great, day and night and would make sure of  an outstanding experience. 
The cliff side buildings make for a wonderful view from the location you are staying and warm waters will make swimming anytime of the day possible, and fun, no matter what. And provides a good location for luxury cruise ships to travel through. 

Greece is home to some exotic foods and delicacies that could not be experience anywhere else in the world. At least as authentic and genuine tasting as it would be here.  The resort's there are considered one of the best in the world, and it holds true to that worldwide consideration. If I travel to Santorini one day, and believe me, I have plans to, I will do as much as I can to make my experience the best I possibly can, regardless of unexpected events that occur during the time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment