Thursday, June 16, 2016

Mars One

The Mars One project has many Astronaut requirements, some of which I think I meet, and others which I do not.


  1. Resiliency
In terms of the Resiliency, I think I meet these requirements very well. My thought processing is very persistent, and always thinking ahead and outcomes of different events. I will persevere through anything, and will do my very best to be productive at a constant rate. And when a situation is at its worst, I always think the best I can to make the situation much better. And I will be able to trust anyone who will be there with me, will have the same skill set, if not better than me, so I have no reason to not trust them. I feel as if I can't be taken down into a lower, more unproductive mindset, which is really good, and always keep my positivity, so I can always help my team progress.
 
     2. Adaptability

I know for a fact, that my adaptability is the best it can currently be. Playing a game called Super Smash bros, you always have to adapt to different situation, and styles of play. Which can be applicable in very, very many different real life situations which require adaptability.

    3. Curiosity

I am a very curious person. I always wan to know more, if there is something I don't yet understand, I will make time to learn what it is I don't understand, and I will learn to understand it.

    4. Ability to Trust

I know I can trust my own skills, I am very confident in what I know I can and cannot do. After all, I would be up there for a reason. And I think I will be able to trust the others, because if they were able to be up there with me, that means we should be capable of a mutual trust relationship.

   5. Creativity/Resourcefulness

This is where I believe some of my issues occur. I am flexible with solving issues, but I am not the very best at approaching how to solve an issue. If somebody else kind of starts me down a line, then I will follow it until the end, but starting without help is my issue. I do have e very good sense of humour, but I think that sometimes my positive nature will kind of over ride my sense of when the time is appropriate or not, and I will make jokes or something at an inappropriate time.

Medical and Physical Requirements

This category right here, is why I would not be legible for this. Everything is fine, and meets the requirements, except for my sight. My right eye is 20/20, but my left eye is a lazy eye, so it is basically 20/200, and cannot be corrected. Basically, for my left eye, if you can read something perfectly at 200 feet, I can read that same thing, but from only 20 feet away.

I meet the requirements for country of origin and language spoken, but that is a given, seems how I do speak english, and english is one of the most spoken languages in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment